We look forward to welcoming you. When you make your booking you are entering into an agreement with us. Please carefully read our house and cancellation policies of booking below.
As a small bed & breakfast such as ours cancellation can clearly affect our business and we ask for your understanding and consideration of our policy. If you need to cancel your reservation please notify us as soon as possible.
Bookings cancelled with more than one week’s notice prior to arrival will not incur a charge.
Bookings cancelled with one week’s notice or less will be charged the total cost.
Cancellation charges will be applied to the credit/debit card provided at the time of booking.
Please note earlier than scheduled departures are treated as cancellations and the policy above will apply
In the case of extreme weather and Berties is fully operational, accommodation charges will still apply.
- No smoking in any areas of the house or gardens except for the designated smoking area.
- We wish you to respect our neighbours so please keep noise level to a minimum.
- Only guests registered are allowed to stay in the B&B. No more than 2 guests can occupy a double room unless by prior written arrangements.
- It is a legal requirement that all non-uk citizens must produce a current passport on registration.
- We always endeavour to provide guests with their first room choice, but we reserve the right to change their room from that specified on the booking confirmation.
- All motor vehicles are left unattended at owner’s risk.
- We have only one dog friendly room which can only accommodate one dog.
- Please leave keys before departure.